We are all looking forward to welcoming you to the Audi FIS Ski World Cup Finals St. Moritz/Engadin 2016. Accreditation for the event closed on 31 January 2016. Should you require accreditation at short notice or if you have any questions, suggestions or input, please just get in touch with us.
You have further the option to pre-register for the FIS Ski World Championships St. Moritz 2017 already today, the accreditation will be verified in late summer 2016.
Your Media-Guide - an overview of all relevant informations
We have done everything in our power to make your work and stay as enjoyable and easy as possible. On the following pages of our media guide you will find essential information about the World Cup Finals.
Chief of Media
+41 81 836 20 61
Head of PR & Media
+41 81 836 20 60
opening hours MAIN MEDIA CENTER (Hotel Reine Victoria, Via Rosatsch 18, 7500 St. Moritz, phone info desk: +41 81 836 20 74)
- Mo., 14.03.2016 08.00 – 20.00 Uhr
- Di., 15.03.2016 08.00 – 20.00 Uhr
- Mi., 16.03.2016 08.00 – 20.00 Uhr
- Do., 17.03.2016 08.00 – 20.00 Uhr
- Fr., 18.03.2016 08.00 – 20.00 Uhr
- Sa., 19.03.2016 07.30 – 20.00 Uhr
- So., 20.03.2016 07.30 – 20.00 Uhr
You can find more information about the opening hours SUB MEDIA CENTER (Zielhaus Salastrains) and accreditation office (Hotel Reine Victoria, Via Rosatsch 18, 7500 St. Moritz) in our Media Guide.
The official Media Shuttle will be available for transfers between the Finish Area/SUB MEDIA CENTER and also from the MAIN MEDIA CENTER, the Hotel Reine Victoria and St. Moritz village. Boarding and disembarkation at the following sign-posted bus stops:
- MAIN MEDIA CENTER, Hotel Reine Victoria (St. Moritz Bad)
- SCHULHAUSPLATZ in St. Moritz village
- SUB MEDIA CENTER, Finish Area building Salastrains
The last Media Shuttle service from the SUB MEDIA CENTER at the Finish Area building Salastrains departs at 16.00, daily.
The Media Shuttle is in operation at the following times:
Monday to Friday: 07.30 to 20.00
Saturday and Sunday: 06.00 to 20.00
Please note: no individual transport permits will be issued for media representatives. Thank you for your understanding.
There are 100 parking spaces available in front of the MAIN MEDIA CENTER. Parking permits can be obtained – subject to availability – at the Info Desk in the MAIN MEDIA CENTER. First come, first served!
The sign-posted parking lot Isla next to the ski jump (direction of Silvaplana) is free of charge. Park & Ride shuttles in operation from Wednesday to Sunday.
Spaces are available – at a charge – in the multi-storey car parks, Quadrellas and Serletta in St. Moritz, provided there are still spaces vacant.
Travel on the mountain railways of the Engadin St. Moritz Mountain AG is not possible with the regular media accreditation. The following exceptions apply for work purposes in the mountain region:
- The mountain railway ticket is integrated in the personal accreditation for media representatives with a photo accreditation incl. a pass for the pistes
- Media representatives with a valid permit for an official piste inspection can obtain a mountain railway ticket at the Info Desk in the MAIN MEDIA CENTER on presenting the inspection permit issued by FIS.
- Media representatives can apply for a mountain railway ticket to conduct reporting work with athletes, trainers, officials, etc. in the skiing area. Applications have to be submitted by 17.00 the day before to the Info Desk in the MAIN MEDIA CENTER.
From 14 – 20 March 2016 the “Signal” cable car starts operating at 05.45. Further information about mountain railway services in the skiing area is available from the Info Desk in the MAIN or SUB MEDIA CENTER.
Infront Italy holds the international (excluding Austria) multimedia rights to the Audi FIS Ski World Cup St. Moritz 2015.
International television and radio networks, production and internet companies need to send the accreditation request directly to Infront Italy for approval.
Infront Italy S.r.l
Via Deruta 20, 20132 Milano, Italy
- Roberta Lumina: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Vaiani: email@example.com
- Doris Lintner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly notice that all internet companies'representatives need to read and fill in the dedicated form before receiving their personal accreditation.
Form for internet representatives